What defines an iPlayHockey Team of the Month?
- Love for the game
- The iPlayHockey “Team of the Month” promotion is a free to enter contest, designed to promote support hockey teams across Canada.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada over the age of 13.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your entry over Facebook, Twitter or Email. Once you have entered for one month, your entry will be considered for future months.
- Upon entering, you are acknowledging that iPlayHockey may share your entry along with any photographs that are submitted on the iPlayhockey.ca website as well as all social media platforms.
- The prize for each winner will be a team set (24 units) of iPlayHockey hats as well as an iPlayHockey coaching board! Cost of shipping will be covered by iPlayHockey.
Team of the Month - April 2019
Congratulations to iPlayHockey's Team of the Month for April 2019 - the Smooth Grooves!
The Smooth Grooves Ladies Hockey Team are a team playing out of Richmond, British Columbia. Their skill levels vary from newbies to seasoned veterans.
They are the best bunch of ladies you could ever find, more like a family then just friends playing hockey.
The picture below is from their 2018 season where they were league champions, but unfortunately they were unable to take home their fourth championship this year. Regardless, they had a great year and tons of fun.
Smooth Groves would not be around if it was not for their amazing team manager Kim "the cupcake" Mackie!