What defines an iPlayHockey Team of the Month?
- Love for the game
- The iPlayHockey “Team of the Month” promotion is a free to enter contest, designed to promote support hockey teams across Canada.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada over the age of 13.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your entry over Facebook, Twitter or Email. Once you have entered for one month, your entry will be considered for future months.
- Upon entering, you are acknowledging that iPlayHockey may share your entry along with any photographs that are submitted on the iPlayhockey.ca website as well as all social media platforms.
- The prize for each winner will be a team set (24 units) of iPlayHockey hats as well as an iPlayHockey coaching board! Cost of shipping will be covered by iPlayHockey.
Team of the Month - November 2019
Congratulations to iPlayHockey's Team of the Month for November 2019 - the Cornwall Typhoons Bantam House Red!
This bunch of girls worked really hard at their home tournament. In the semi-finals they went into overtime to win 1-0, and in the finals they played to a 2-0 win!
They worked together in practices to be ready for this, as a team and as a family.
They got a coach to wear a special suit if they made it to the end, as you can see in the picture below!
These girls always have fun on the ice together, the way hockey is meant to be!