What defines an iPlayHockey Team of the Month?
- Love for the game
- The iPlayHockey “Team of the Month” promotion is a free to enter contest, designed to promote support hockey teams across Canada.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of Canada over the age of 13.
- To enter the contest, you must submit your entry over Facebook, Twitter or Email. Once you have entered for one month, your entry will be considered for future months.
- Upon entering, you are acknowledging that iPlayHockey may share your entry along with any photographs that are submitted on the iPlayhockey.ca website as well as all social media platforms.
- The prize for each winner will be a team set (24 units) of iPlayHockey hats as well as an iPlayHockey coaching board! Cost of shipping will be covered by iPlayHockey.
Team of the Month - August 2019
Congratulations to iPlayHockey's Team of the Month for August 2019 - the Glengarry Highlanders!
This team of girls were the true definition of “teamwork”.
A few of the girls were new to hockey, but that didn’t stop them!
They placed 2nd during seasonal games, 2nd in the playoffs, and 2nd in the finals, and are proud of how they played every step of the way.
These girls and coaches sure made Glengarry proud this year!