- and both leave at the same time ( near blue line; centre line) and sprint to the net and shoot on goal and both curl towards the boards.
- passes to who passes right back to who passes quickly to (both and follow their pass towards ) and as they curl to attack up ice for a 2 v 0 - makes the pass to initiate the attack.
- The drill then begins starting from the other side.
- Drill is continuous.
Four Corner ShootingView
Over The MountainView
Team Canada Double ShotView
Drill Goal: Touch on the passes and leading the player with the pass to keep up speed in the drill
- and leave at the same time and skate in horsehoe route around the neutral zone.
- passes to who makes a return to ...once the pass is received, both and players attack 2 v 0 to the net.
- After one side finishes, the drill can begin going the other way.
- Same routes and passing sequence but all passes to be One-touch
BC Box Skate
Drill Goal: Speed, working on tight corner crossovers
- All Players line up in the corner.
- You can have 3 or more players leave at the same time.
- Key to the drill is speed, tight corners with good crossovers.